Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another Sunday

Friday was a great start to the weekend. I was let out of work early to watch the Purdue game - and we WON!!! After that, I cleaned a little. Exciting I know. But until I meet people here, there isn't much to do on a Friday night. Saturday, hmmm, I don't remember what I really did yesterday. Oh, met up with some co-workers and tried to drill in there heads to call a cab. And again I was made fun of for not joining in on the drunk fest. I am getting used to this!! As for today, I went to Church this morning. Scottsdale Bible. Neat place. Been three times now, and I as informed about an evening service that more people my age (or so i hear) attend. I am thinking about going, althoug it starts in 20 mintues...and I am nervous. We shall see. After church, I came home to watch the Purdue v. Florida game. From what I saw it was great. Purdue put up a great fight. They lost, but they lost with heads held high. At least mine was!

Alright - wish me luck. You know I really don't like new things by myself.

This weekend - I MISS MY FRIENDS!

No comments: