Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hola Amigos!

Hola! Como estas? This week has been CRAZY! It feels as if it should be Friday. I am beat. Today I finished prepping most of next weeks show. All I have to do is prep the servers tomorrow or Friday and I am good to go! I do have to say, it was fun shrinking a skid again. It's been a while since I have done that.

I have been working on toning my stomach since I have been hearing about my pudginess everyday at work. And let me tell you, my tummy is sore as crap! That must mean my exercises are working!! It would be nice to be a little more fit again though. Especially since I will be seeing my old co-workers next month. It will have only been three months since I have seen them, but it is always nice to look good when you see old co-workers...ya know?!

Yesterday, my business associates decided to voice there concern for me. Apparently I was too quiet at work. They thought I was too stressed. I wasn't stressed, maybe a little, but this is my first away show with T3 and I am trying to get it right. Ship everything that I need, and prep for the show I have three weeks after I return. I was just overwhelmed, no need for them to be concerned. Although, it was kind. Eric, my friend here at work, has been busy lately. I miss him. Kinda pathetic huh? But I miss my friend. Us new guys are busy and have less time to shoot the breeze together. I did drag him to pick up an order with me, just to get some friend time in. That was fun.

Alright, I am off to wait for my shipment to get picked up. Then go home and take a nap. I need it!!

No comments: