Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Monday. Today has been productive so far. I did my taxes, and I basically came out even. I was very happy. Getting money back is nice and all, but I would rather come out even. And that is what I basically did. As for next year, with the Arizona taxes, I am not sure how that will go, because I had no clue what I was claiming. We shall see. This year, I am smiling!!

Tonight I will probably get my emissions tested so I can go to the DMV tomorrow morning and be done. I have been saying this for over a week now, but I need to do it and be done. Right? Just be done. What am I waiting for. Moving from Virginia to Maryland, I was able to put it off a bit. Maryland plates in Arizona tend to stick out a bit, I can't wait that long. And why would I want to drag it out anyway. Having an out of state license is irritating anyway. Bartenders don't like them. Grocery stores have troubles with them. Well, then there is the fact that I can't stand my picture on my MD license!! Time to get a new mug shot. haha! It is like those stupid class pictures when you were younger. It is something so many people see and the last thing you want to look like a complete idiot in, but you usually do any way. Either you are blinking, or look like you have just been arrested (not that I know what that is like), but still, no matter what they are bad. Although my VA license wasn't a bad shot...I am aiming for one like that. Now I just need to stick to my plan. Tomorrow - BE DONE. yea right!

Well I am off to eat lunch. Yesterday I made two recipes that will last me a while. Hawaiian pulled pork (Kalua Pig) and Cincinnati Chili (3 Ways). Two dishes that will last me a bit. I was able to freeze half of both. Today for lunch, Kalua Pig, dinner will be 3 ways!! It is the beginning of a beautiful week I would have to say.

No comments: