Thursday, March 29, 2007

:(

Today I am rather home sick. I would like to see my family and friends. It as been almost two months that I have been here - and there are only so many times I can call Matty just to hear a friendly voice without his girlfriend thinking I am annoying. (Although, now he will call me to have a beer together when he works late.) Last night I went to a home group with a girl I met a Church. It was a nice night, but I was so nervous the entire night, I was sick to my stomach. Why am I so shy lately? That isn't me. I am usually the outgoing one; the one that is always encouraging people to try new things. It is overflowing into work and my position is all about your personality. GRRRR!!! I need to shake it (like a polaroid picture! haha). I need to not be a turkey anymore. I moved here to get my life back - and I need to keep on that track.

Alright - so i miss my friends. I could be worse. I need to just be me. Oh, and I have already called Matty today! I am such a dork.

back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly, I would love to introduce myself to you again. I met you at home group on wednesday night. My name is brianna and i teach third grade. i just moved here in july and i totally know how you feel about finding a church and feeling as though you are the new person. feel free to call me anytime i would love to go out with you and get a drink and see chat. my cell is 602-377-8843. i hope that you are having a great day. talk to you later. by the way some of us are going out tonight for wills birthday bash. you are more than invited to come out with us. just give me a call. brianna