Sunday, June 4, 2006

Dancing Shoes

Yesterday was relaxing. I rearranged my bedroom - and if anyone were watching, they would have gotten a nice laugh. Moving a big bed and furniture that would normally take two people was an interesting task. But I am not one to be patient and wait to ask for help. It got done, and I like it. Especially at 4:00 this morning!

Last night was girls night! We all put on our little "cute" outfits and hit the town. We began our night having cocktails at Jessica's then hit DuPont Circle. The place we wanted to go was closed - so off to Adam's Morgan we went. We went salsa dancing for a a couple hours, that was funny. I was laughing my ass off dancing with those guys. The first guy I danced with - his salsa was a bit odd, to say the least, he just liked to shake his ass. So shake it, he did! The the sweetest guy asked me to dance, and he was affraid to hold me - it was like he never danced with a stranger before. Although going salsa dancing, and sweating like that, you want to go with a partner. We learned our lesson. So next time I think Shana and I will go with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's older brother - they can salsa!! After that we hit Tom Tom. I can't believe how many guys will grab your ass, don't they think some girl will turn around and smack them? We danced there until we had enough time to make it to the last train at the metro. All in all, it was a great night.

Oh and next time - no I will not wear the shoes I wore. They were the only shoes i had that went with the shirt I wore - but man did my feet hurt after dancing. Oh - but all my guy friends out there, learn salsa, the girls will LOVE it! :)

I best go cook - I am having company for dinner.

No comments: