Friday, June 23, 2006

NC here I come!!

Today is my day off, and what do I want to do? Go to work and make sure everything is as it should before I head off. Yes, I did that last night before I left. I still want to go it and give verbal reminders to my boss of what needs to go out/be done kinda things. I sent an email, but those always get lost in the shuffle. So now I am fighting the urge to NOT think about work. Bart is doing a good job helping me, he wants to play. We played a bit, and I kicked his little butt! Yea, I am not that nice, I don't let him win.

Anywho, I hope everyone has a joyous weekend. One that is full of lots of laughter, food, and good company.

I wanted to get some good books on tape for the drive, but my dumb butt spent too much time prepping work for my day off, I didn't get any. Luckely I have great taste in music, I have that to sing along to and bother all other drivers with my horrible singing voice.

Well I best go pack, and get my butt in gear.

No comments: