Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Food, Food and Food

The past couple days have been very productive, although if you look at my list of things to do at work, you wouldn’t think so. About two items come off, five go on! My three day weekend did the trick, well for the time being!!

Today at work they did the drawing of who gets the privilege of attending the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill concert, and sadly I did not win that drawing. I am getting over it though. I have seen Tim 5 times, and would have loved to see him one more time, but I understand that I can’t go every time he is in our area. However, I can dislike the person that won! Tim: I am sorry I can’t see your concert, but sing Don’t Take the Girl for me!

I think I might rent a movie tonight. I am in the mood to have a beer, which I have to stop and get, and relax for the evening. The weather doesn’t really make you want to go anywhere, not even a beer run! Oh! I could splurge – beer/pizza/movie. Man, that just sounds too good to be true! Although I did spend a lot of money this past weekend, all on food! Maybe I will just hit the store and see what looks good for cooking, that way I have leftovers for work.

Well I am off to the store – my belly is hungry!

No comments: