Friday, June 2, 2006

Milk - Does a Body Good



I would have to say, it’s amazing how people feel on certain things. This morning, a couple co-workers and I had a large conversation on milk. This might sound rather odd, but it was a good conversation. There are a few of us that are very picky as to what milk we drink and where we get it. Personally I prefer Wegmans milk – 1%. The “new guy” John hasn’t bought milk in this area yet – he is used to his Ohio milk and was asking where we get our milk. Who ever though I would be having a 30 minute conversation on what milks we like.

Tomorrow night should be fun – I am going salsa dancing with some girls. It has turned into a girls night, not what I really hoped for (this girls boyfriend’s brother dances, and I wanted to see if we were compatible), but it will be fun still.

Okay – so I realized why I like to hang with the guys much more than the girls. Last night I met up for happy hour with some “friends” and for the first hour or so, it was just three of us girls. The choice of topic – sex. Sex talk gets old REAL fast, well at least to me, they talked about it most of the night. Man, with the guys we at least talk about who can burp the best, funny movies, sean and kyle’s raunchy farts and food. We have beers and laugh at all the dumb stuff in the world. Last night – forced laughter. These girls obsess over all the odd crap in the word.

Well, that is all for now. It is almost lunch time – and I need to focus on lunch!

2 comments:

Dan said...

The chocolate milk in the glass bottles at Whole Foods is outstanding - Best in the area - though maybe not as good as Monument Farms Dairy back home in Vermont

kelly said...

ooooo! Chocolate milk and from a glass bottle, you can't beat that. I was unaware that whole foods had that - must check that out, and soon!