Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Friday!

Good Morning! Happy Friday! What are everyone's plans for the weekend? I think I might do some work around my place, then maybe hit the pool. I keep saying, or thinking I am going to go to the pool, but then I never do. One, I feel bad leaving Bart, what can I say, I'm a sucker. He was along all last weekend, so maybe I will just hang out on the patio. Then maybe meet up with some friends for a beer somewhere in Arlington or out in Centreville. It will be a relazing weekend! And a great weekend for grilling!!

I can't believe tomorrow is July. Where has this year gone to? However, July is the one month I look forward to every year. The last week of July, my family goes to Lake George every year. Mom and Dad always ask my brother and I if we want to go somewhere else, but there is something about knowing that you are going to a beach that is usually quiet to read, swim, at at 2:00 start happy hour. You just know you will be relaxed when you are there...why change that. Yes, it would be neat to see a new place, don't get me wrong. I just like knowing that I will be relaxed! And this year, my brother will be there the whole week, and I haven't seen him since, what Thanksgiving?!? Dang, that is a long time!

Well I best go get ready for work, I am slacking today! Have a wonderful weekend and a great Friday all!

3 comments:

Dan said...

Lake George - not far from home in VT. Do you go ride the Steamin' Demon at the Great Escape? Rock.

Grilling weekend - good idea. I'm going to go buy some venison. It may not be in season, but it's what I'm craving. It's the King of Meats!

kelly said...

I have to say, never been to Great Escape. But I enjoy taking the ferry to VT, it is pretty to drive around, and good jam!!

Enjoy your venison! Where are you going to buy that?? I don't recall ever seeing venison in the stores.

Dan said...

I saw venison at the whole foods, which is what set off the craving.