Saturday, June 3, 2006

Gray

Today it is gray out - not blue and sunny. I had my day planned for and blue and sunny day, not a gray one. So I am to rearrange my thoughts and ideas for the day. Bart woke me up nice and early. We finished watching the last couple episodes from Gilmore Girls - Season 5. So much happening, Rory dropping out of Yale, and Loreli proposing to Luke - oh the drama!!

As for the rest of the day, since going to annopolis is not longer in the the agenda (this was for a blue and sunny day) I am going to rearrange my bedroom. Try a new look and see what works. I was also thinking about repainting the kitchen...but then I remembered I want to make a larger whole in the wall between the kitchen and dining room, and I should probably wait to repaint until after the whole making project. So it went back to the bedrooms. I could paint the spare bedroom, but then I have to come to a conclusion as to what color it will be, and that isn't happening anytime soon. So painting is out. This bringing me to my bedroom - can't paint that since I am having the same color issue as I am with the spare bedroom, all I have left is to rearrange. So rearrange it is.

I am off to put on some good music, loudly, and get working. Moving my bed might take a while - the pencil posts are kinda heavy. But hey! I don't have anyone here to hit on the head with them, so I am doing good already!!

No comments: