Saturday, November 20, 2004

been a while

Okay, I don't feel so bad. I haven't really checked all the blogs in like a week. I am been pretty out of it. But when I went to check, I only had to comment on my Dad's and Sean's.

Not much new here. I head off to work soon, so this won't be long. I find out today what my schedule is for the holiday week. My manager called yesterday to talk about my schedule with me, but I didn't provide much help. All I could say was that I would work when you needed me. I wasn't sure what else to say. Although mom thought I should have told him what I wanted to work. I wasn't really up for a conversation though, he had just woke me up. (poop)

Well that is about it for me. I am off to shower and head into work. You all have a good one!


3 comments:

liam said...

hang in there kiddo. the holidays are almost over. It will get better

Kyle Wash said...

Make sure you take an exptra long shower so you dont stink so bad Ms. Swamp-ass!!

Sean said...

Swamp ass! LOL! I like "Mayonnaise ass" too.