Sunday, November 28, 2004

Kitty Sitting

As of tonight I am kitty sitting for a week. Stoney is a really cute cat, and really sweet, but he is a bite psycho at times too. But hey, what are kitties for - entertaining right!? It will be fun to have the company for a week.

Well getting back to the real world after two days off has been pretty easy. Work hasn't been nearly as busy as it had been last week, being the week of Thanksgiving and all. So it has been pretty laid back. Although I have had my moments. Yesterday I wrote someone up for lying to me, and today I had to talk to my Service Manager about my store training. Once again it had been pushed back and no one had informed me of this, so as you can guess, I was not a happy camper. We shall see if the new deadline of Jan 1st comes through.

Other than all that fun stuff, I am thinking about Christmas. This will be my first Christmas in Virginia, and away from family. So I am trying to come up with something special. We are starting to talk at work as to what we are going to do. Nothing is actually getting done, but we are doing the whole "you going home?...no you??....no, we should all get together" kind of talk. So I am in the same boat as many people, it is now actually talking and saying, hey lets do something, I will host if you want thing. But that is about it. Right now I am thinking of getting a wreath for my apt. That way I get the pine tree smell in here, I love that. I may start decorating tomorrow. Not sure why, I know it is really really really early to decorate, but I just wanna.

Well that is all for me. I am off to be a dork and watch Boy Meets World. Yes I know dork. But hey, Sean likes Sienfeld - what more can i say!

Words of Wisdom:
Know who your friends are, and cherish them. You may be far away, but they are still close in your heart. A friend in California reminded me of that.

1 comment:

Sean said...

How sweet :-)