Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hit by a Dump Truck

So I have been a little "under the weather" or so you can say. It has been one of those weekends where it starts off as a really bad sore throat, then by the end of the day you feel as if you have been run over 50 times by a dump truck. My routine for the weekend and part of this week has been take meds, sleep, take meds, sleep, take meds, work, takes meds, work, and then start all over again.

The point of this blog is the sleeping part. You are in your nice warm bed feeling like poop and the last thing you want to do is get up. You all understand, right! So yesterday for example, I didn't have to be at work until 4, so that ment I could sleep all morning. I so I basically did. Although I did wake up and have to go to the bathroom. My body is telling me, "if you get up, I will make you hurt worse!" So I waited, thinking should I get up now, or later. I didn't want to move when I was laying there becuase my whole body hurt, but I had to pee and if I did that, my body will make me pay for getting out of bed. You know the drill.

To keep this moving, I have come to one conclusion. NEVER move out of your parents house. You they can drive you batty at times, but when you are sick, it is sooo nice when they take care of you. They bring you your juice and meds when it is time, you don't have to get out of bed to do so. They make your soup, you don't have to get out of bed to make sure you are feeding yourself. Basically, they do all your thinking and doing for you when you are sick, and that is a very very nice thing.

Well, I am off to bed. Hope all is well with everyone else. And I really hope no one is getting whatever it is that is going around here. It is NASTY! It really bites you in the butt!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm jujst talk to Mom about where the mac and cheese ended up, sorry.