Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Family

This week should be fun, Kyle flew in today, and right now I am waiting for mom and dad to bring him here so we can go eat. We are going to Sweet Water Grill, which is one of the BEST restaurants to eat at here. No, not one of the best, THE best. yea, that's better! Anywho. Tonight after dinner, Kyle gets to meet my manager/friend Mike and hopfully his fiancee Kellie.

Oh, and for a side note. Kellie and I went shopping yesterday and I got new sneakers! I like my new sneakers! They are white with some pink on them. YEA! We also got her mom a new purse for Christmas. But that was about it for our shopping experience. And yes, we did go to the Disney store!

Back to family. So then Kyle, Mom and Dad are going to go into the DC tomorrow I guess and show Kyle around. That will be fun. Personally I say they should ride the Merry-Go-Round near the capital. That is one amazing merry-go-round! (the horses go up AND down) If they go to the air and space museum I will be jealous, but I will live. Then on Thursday we are having mamosa's and spend time fighting over the stove as we all cook dinner together! For some reason we all want to make the best dish. Dad has always been a good cook, Kyle cook's for a living, then there is mom and I who want to be good and get out tips from Food Network! So yea, that will be my life for the next couple days! Well that and work!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with fun people to share it with!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kelly! Be sure to tell your family that I said "Hi." And, give Kyle a big kiss for me. I mean.... no, that's gross..... and stuff. :) No, but tell Kyle I'm looking forward to seeing him next week. Have fun!

Kyle Wash said...

Thanksgiving was great. I hope everyone was able to have a nice day with friends and family. I must say I think I brought the best recipe to the table for stuffing. Althoguh the whole meal was fantastic as usual.
Sean, why did you tke back the kiss? Dont be shy big guy! See you next week!
When I get home tomarro I'll be posting some pictures on my blog from my trip to the Smithsonian. It was a blast.