Friday, November 26, 2004

Stuffed

I hope everyone had a nice, filling Thanksgiving. My day was pretty relaxing. I was convinced by my family into taking a quick nap. I did enjoy that nap even though I had to share the bed with Hogan (the fat cat). The food was good and we had some good laughs. The game of the year was monopoly. Now let me just say, I am not a fan. And when mom and I would help eachother out and lend each other $5 we got our heads bitten off by the boys. They called it cheating, but we would pay eachother back as soon as possible - so I say we weren't cheating. Dad cheats if your really must ask. He was the banker, and he HAPPENED to have the most money, and didn't know how that happened. Gee, let me think - cheat maybe!

Today was a lazy morning, which we all love. Then we took Kyle to the airport and came back to the house to do projects. Mom got her upstair family room ready to paint while dad and I worked on the steps to lead down to their patio from the kitchen. After that we had dinner and played LIFE. Yes, another cheesey board game, and yes dad cheated AGAIN. You know he is doing it because all of the sudden he ends up with $3 million and wondering how. GEE, he was the banker again! Can we all say cheat much! And he also has this smirk on his face that just gives the cheating factor away. dork!

Well now I am home and heading off to bed. Good night all and hope your holidays was just as nice.

Words of Wisdom:
Never share a soda with my mom. Sharing to her means you get two small sips before she chugs the rest. Get your own, much safer!

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

The boys did not cheat. We arejust that good. You hsould know that by now and should have gotten used to it :)

By the way I talked to Dad last night and he said that you were the big cheater in the game. Maybe you tow should get your stories straight. After seeing your actions during Monoploy, I beleive Dad.

kelly said...

Two words - BITE ME! (hehe, learned that from dad!)