Friday, November 5, 2004

Museums

Today I spent my day off going to DC with Mike. Kellie (his finace) had to work, so we went and played with out her. Although, when we rode the Merry-go-round, we did leave a horse for her right between us! (and yes, we really did ride the merry-go-round by the capitol) We went to both History museums. I liked them. Lots to learn. I didn't read everything today, I did a lot of looking around. Next time I will have to do more reading. I was just glad to be there and doing something in DC on my day off instead of home working on work. I do that enough. Mike is a big history buff, so he was into reading everything, and I had to make sure I saw everything. I would have to say that the Mummy's and the Merry-Go-Round rides were the best parts. Although, while we were on the Merry-Go-Round, we did notice that there was a grandpa video taping his grandkids on the ride, and now he will have us, two big dorks in his video. But hey, we sure looked cool! We didn't hold on during the whole ride! Evil Kanivals i say!

Words of Wisdom:
It is good to still be a kid at heart. Everyone needs to break down and have fun. Just make sure it is done at the right time and place!

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Wow you wild and crazy kids. Look MA no Hands!! On a merry-go-round none the less. The museum sounds intresting I havent been to one since the natural history one in Denver CO.

liam said...

yea been there, done that

kelly said...

WILLY'S A BIG POOP