Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ice Cream Sundae's

I will admit it, I still act like a kid at times. Only because it is fun. Smiling from ear to ear because you get to ride the Merry-Go-Round, or getting an ice cream sundae. I even like going to the toy section at Target and hitting all the buttons that make noise! I don't know what it is, but it keeps that smile on my face. Like I said in my past post, it really is those simple things that keep me going. I just need to kind a guy that can put up will all that in me. (That is the hard part) I have friends I can act like kids with, but I haven't found that right guy yet. But that is okay, I am still having fun.

Today I was at Costco, witch is like BJ's with my friend Mike. While we were there, I saw this tray of fresh muffins and I ran over telling Mike that mom and I used to get those for my slumber parties. He proceeded to ask if I had had a slumber party lately, and of course I had to tell him YES with a big smile on my face. Then I told him that Julie spent the night and we fell asleep at some late hour of 10pm, okay - maybe not so late but only because we had been working so hard all week sitting on top of the rugs in top stock giggling and singing songs. (that is tough work right there, I'm telling ya!) So back to the slumber parties, I decided that I need to have another one! So Julie, next time we are close to eachother - it's slumber party time baby! Maybe we will make it to 10:30!!!!

Words of Wisdom:
BE A KID! hey, what more can I say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck ya! I am totally shooting for 10:45! I am a big girl now and I think I can do it.

I was watching the best re-run on TV yesterday and was thinking of you... oh, ya, Full House Baby.

When we have our sleep over, maybe we can actually watch Lilo and Stich.

Kyle Wash said...

I cant remember the last time I had ice cream. Althogh I do agree that you have to remeber tha small things. I act immature and jokingly alot with my freinds, I do that for point. Remeber to laugh, and laugh alot.

Sean said...

I like to be perverted still. I can't help it. It just makes me laugh. I do it in the classiest of ways though. Not just straight crudeness. :) I like to bust on people too, but as I've learned over the years, there is certain things that you should not say. I also like to embarass people in public. Especially people close to me. Sometimes when Christine and I are out to dinner I show her the food I'm chewing on, or I tell everyone that she abuses me. She laughs at it. Oh boy, I must sound like a freak to you. :) Stay young and invincible!

kelly said...

Sean - my favorite is when we were checking out somewhere and you asked my how my rash is going, and if I need anymore cream. And now I try to embarass people all the time in public, it is just too fun!

liam said...

julie was the hottie on the couch when i came home one mornning right? Boy did i sleep good that morning. thats how i stay a kid all the time