Thursday, November 11, 2004

Some things never change

We all have our little quirks that make us who we are. Those quirks we pick up along the way as we walk that path called life. And this morning I was reminded of one of my little quirks that help me get through some of the tough times. Life can be the biggest challenge at times and it is how you pull through it that counts.

All these quirks I have been picking up, I am sorry to say, but I still do. I still say "dude" and laugh about it later when I realized I said it. When I hear certain songs, I have to belt them out no matter where I am and who I am with. It just comes down to one simple point: It has been and always will be the simples things in life that makes me smile.

3 comments:

mlwash said...

It is pretty scary when you breakout and start singing if, that is what you call it.

Sean said...

DUDE! I still say dude too! Wow...... dude! :)

liam said...

yes its something when you just bust out and start singing. But i will stick to this one thing, white girls and rap music dont mix!