Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Answer

Okay, I have maybe 3 minutes to catch my friends up. Justin. Like I said, a two syllable name. We went to dinner last. I had a beer and he had a glass of wine, good conversation, lots of laughing, good grub. You know how these things go. After dinner, I put gas in my car, went home and watched 7th Heaven (I taped it). Oh, I also caught up on voice mail. I hate voice mail. I really do. There is something about it I just can’t stand. Usually you have to listen to people talk a lot about nothing. The typical: hey, I just called to say hi – no need to call back, but you can if you want. Ya know what, if you are going to leave that on my voice mail, just hang up before the beep. I would rather you say something funny or let me know if something is up and we need to talk. Don’t leave the pointless emails. Oh, the “I miss you” voice mails are okay as well. They are sweet.

Well know that you are all caught up – we are good!

Oh, as for what superhero – I am SUPERMAN!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Like the old REM song?

kelly said...

Wow, I haven't heard that song in a long time! I love REM!!
Actually, my brother had put this link on his blog (http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/superhero/) to see what superhero you most resemble. It was fun - took my mind off work for, oh 30 seconds. :)