Monday, April 10, 2006

work...bed...work...bed

The alarm and I had another fight this morning. He (yes, it is a boy alarm clock, only a boy would wake up another during a perfectly good rest) woke me up far too early. Apparently, during my sleep of course, I asked him to wake me up at 5:45! Who is their right mind would do something like that?? Not me, that's all I have to say. All I wanted was a good nights rest, and waking up at 5:45 doesn't make that a good nights rest, and I am now thinking that my bed misses me. Today has been a horrible Monday, and it is all my alarms fault.

This is supposed to be a good week. It is Easter week. Yesterday started out nice, I went to Church. Then my day got worse, I went to work. Then it got better, I went home and ate dinner. Now, I am at work again, only for a bit longer though, there is only so much more I can handle. Plus, my bed misses me and so does Bart.

Bart is good to me in the mornings. Yesterday the alarm scared him so he turned it off. No joke - Bart is good when it comes to the snooze button. Yesterday he hit snooze, then changed the time up two hours so it wouldn't go off again - making me 5 minutes late for church. Today, did he help me out with the alarm - no sir. He laid there and looked at me as if it were my fault the dumb thing was going off. HELLO! Not my fault as I explained before. I rolled over so Bart couldn't start at me any more, and he (Bart - not the alarm clock) decided to lay on my face so I couldn't breath, practically forcing me to get up. His reasoning, he was hungry. Apparently he can sleep whenever he wants, so it sucks to be me.

Okay, I am off to send a letter to my favorite Assemblyman from the lovely state of New Jersey. If my blog has many mis-spellings it is because my eyes of fogged over with tiredness, and the inevitable, I suck at spelling!

Oh - I have an alarm clock for sale - good condition. Anyone interested?

2 comments:

Sean said...

What kind of alarm clock is it?

Kyle Wash said...

Wow I fell behind on your blog! Your alarm clock sounds more like a girl the more annoying you say it is. Could be even classified as a female younger sibling perhaps. :)

Nice ictures of the family, I hope you have a blast with everyone next weekend.