Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Good Friday

Yesterday was a good day. Work, I will put that aside for now. Although our CEO threw us a surprise happy hour on the patio since it was beautiful out, and that was nice. Plus I had a great conversation with him - non work related. We talked about Golf and College! After work I met up with mom, we are preparing for her four sisters to come. I have a lot of work ahead of me. Tonight I am going to clean all night. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and I would like to be able to play a little. Sunday, I think I might offer to have my parents and Bernice over for Easter lunch/dinner. First, how to cook a good ham...that I will need to look up!

My day didn't end so good. My brother called, and I could tell he wasn't the happiest. I don't like it when he isn't happy. So we talked for about an hour, and he is good. Just needed to talk. We all have our days, and need to let off some steam, it was his turn. I do it with him, hey what are friends for if we aren't understanding and let people blow off steam. It is when we don't see past that upsetness and yell back. That is when things take a turn for the worst, and people get hurt. Anywho...Kyle lets me yell and and I let him yell at me. Then we breath, the yelling stops and the conversation begins!!

I called Kyle later that night, because Bart made me. Bart wanted to talk to Kyle, but his paws couldnt dial. Bart would like uncle kyle to move here, NOT ME, Bart. Oh, and Bart says it is okay if Charlie came, then Bart could have play buddy - I think we all know that Hogan is a fat loaf who doesn't know what the world play means.

Anyway, today is Good Friday. A day we all should be relecting on what the Bible has taught us. A day for forgiveness. For this is the day that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He forgave us as we should forgive others and we will be forgiven. Now, I am not a preacher - nor am I anyone to preach. However, it is a very important day, and I believe we should take the time in our lives to refelct on what it means to us, and what the cross means to us.

Happy Good Friday my friends!

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Thanks for being around for me to vent to! Charlie says Bart is too much of a m=wuss to play with. If he's afraid of lightning Charlie wants nothing to do with a little wussy like that.

Have a nice Easter Weekend!

Sean said...

Happy Easter!