Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Zzzzzzzzzz!

This week has been tiring. Monday there was the lightening – and that knocks the strength right out of you. Last night, I drove to Pennsylvania to see my friend after work, he works weekends, which makes week nights is the best time to hang out. I had a blast, but today I am dragging. Tonight I have my dance class, and tomorrow is the 18th Annual Fire Services Dinner. Friday, I have offered to assist at the Habitat-for-Humanity Re-Store. They are getting ready for their grand opening, and I am a sucker and can’t say no. What better way to spend a Friday night!! It is the nice thing to do though. Although right now, I just can’t wait to sleep in on Saturday, and if one person calls me or gives me one reason as to why I have to get out of bed that morning, I think I will scream!!

As for tomorrow night, I can’t complain, the dinner will be delicious (last year it was steak and salmon) and I get to catch up with my favorite Assemblyman from the lovely state of New Jersey! He keeps me laughing and interested in whatever is taking place, he makes the learning fun and not everyone can do that. I do have to say, he will introduce you to some pretty amazing people and you will be engaged in conversations you never thought you would find yourself in. Then I am still shocked when I open my closet in the morning and see suites instead of the “nice” clothes that I would never wear.

Okay, I have to go get some crap done so I can blow this joint! Then I have to make sure the suit I want to wear tomorrow is clean. Yes, I should have thought about that sooner…but I have friends to catch up with and lightening to hide from!!

No comments: