Monday, April 24, 2006

DUDE!


Bart - after a long day. He is pooped! You should have seen him yesterday, I couldn't keep him awake. Mom's sisters wore him out - out cold. He slept until 6 this morning!

I forgot how much I loved that word!!! Man, that takes me back. Somehow, when I was in high school, over the summer that word made it into every sentence. So today, my mission is to say dude when ever I can. How it came up you ask! Ahh, good question. Over the weekend the mom's sisters were in town (that is another story for another day). On Saturday, I hung out with dad and we went to the guitar store. Dad was looking at pianos, the keyboard style ones. The sales associate LOVED the dude word. He was talking to Dad and throwing it in there whenever he could, but the funniest was when he turned to dad and said "Dude, what's your name?" I turned around and laughed my butt off!! So the rest of the afternoon, Dad and I incorporated dude into our vocabulary. Sunday he and mom went back to the store and when dad walked in he heard "Dude, your back!" Then dad informed me that this is very professional language, and I just so happen to have some meetings today and I feel it is the proper place to show this highly intellectual new vocabulary I have acquired! Don't ya think - dudes?!

I had a few questions and a text message last night asking a question...yet all three questions we the same question. All about Justin. Christine and Kyle - Justin is a guys name. Two syllables. I will have to go into more detail tomorrow, for it is time to get ready for work!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

Duuuuude! Reminds me of the turtles in Finding Nemo!