Sunday, March 19, 2006


Bart likes to lay in the sink while I put on my make up and do my hair before work every morning. Sometimes he likes to make it a little challenging and hide my eye liner or mascara. Cute kitty! I wanted to take a cute picture of him laying in the sink, because it is cute and funny - but the sound of the camera turning on puts him in a playful mood. So instead of him being cute, here he is playing in my make-up. The funny part you can't see, it was his butt and back feet hanging off the sink!

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

I'm surprised you havent tried to dress him up in doll clothes yet :) When Charlie was younger he would hop in the shower while I was in it. What weird cats we have.

kelly said...

Bart really thinks he is a dog at times. And then there is Willy - what kind of animal is he? (hehe, sorry Willy!)

liam said...

i am a party animal

charlie likes to lie in the kitchen sink when there are no dishes in there. doesnt happen very often