Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Night of Blue Collar

Last night was amazing. I met my friend with his co-workers in the lobby of their apartment complex and we started the night at Caddies. At 9, Josh and I headed to the metro to go see Blue Collar. I was beyond excited, I had been waiting for this since July. Josh wasn't as excited, but that is okay! The comedy night started around 10:30 and ended around 12:30. Bill Engvall started the night out. I have to say, he has never made me laugh so hard! It might have been because we were there in person. Second was my personal favorite, Ron White. He kinda let me down, he just wasn't as funny - but I was smiling none the less! After Ron was Jeff Foxworthy. He was great as well. Obviously, last was Larry the Cable Guy. Did you know he got married? I never got that memo - and it wasn't that long ago. Good for him! To end the night the four of them were showing pictures of themselves from when they were younger. I was crying I was laughing so hard. So, all in all it was a great night. Josh might have wanted to be out partying more since it was St. Patrick's Day, but I was extremely happy. After that, I headed to bed!

Today, I feel like cooking! I am making chicken wings on the grill. And this time, I am pre-cooking the wings!! Man, did I learn my lesson last time. You forget one little step and you wait hours just for a bit of chicken! I might even go rent a good movie to go along with dinner - I haven't seen a movie a long time. There are so many out there to rent that I wanted to see in the theatre.

Well I am off to make some grub! Hope eveyone had a good St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: