Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Did someone say POOP?!




Dad and I decided to start working on my bathroom floor this past weekend! Tearing up one floor ended up to be tearing up three layers of flooring - we weren't shocked after what we found in the kitchen. When we got to the subfloor, even that needed to be replaced. It looked like the toilet had flooded at some point (years and years ago) and no one fixed the problem - they just tried to cover it up, and cover it up again! It took two days to level the floor and put new tile down. I will have to show the final picture soon. We cut the tile outside using my old sink as a workbench!
The best part - the sink and the toilet is still out there - lookin' good! Can you say "white trash!" Hey the way I see it - I just added a second bathroom to my place, and this one has a great view with good ventilation. Basically you guys could poop - and we wouldn't smell it!! Christine, you might want to consider getting a bathroom such as this one. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sean said...

Why should Christine get a bathroom like that?!?

kelly said...

BECAUSE YOUR FARTS STINK!!!!

Anonymous said...

I did! I said Poop!!~Cp chicka

Dan said...

Dear God, that looks nasty under those floorings. I would have doused it in bleach... or maybe gasoline.

Xtine said...

WHAT?!?! Sean has gas?!?! When did this happen :) LOL
He was ripping them pretty bad this weekend at your brother's place :)