Monday, March 20, 2006

Wuv, twue wuv!



I call Adam (a co-worker) wittle maweed boy! Hehe.
I know, this is quite evil of me, but he is so very young, and he is just married. Hopefully to the love of his life...but there seems to be a wee bit of trouble in paradise. Today I was leaving work and I saw wittle maweed boy in a car, and I happened to notice it was a "grandma" car. Now, I have driven my grandmother's car and felt like a hot mama in it, so I didn't mock. Okay...I didn't mock until I saw him driving like a grandma!! hehe!! He was all hunched up over the steering wheel as if he couldn't see over the wheel (he is taller than me - he was having no trouble seeing)!! I was cracking up. Then he went to look my way, and I had to turn around so he didn't see me crying from laughing soo hard. After he left, I had to do the only right thing, call my friend T (also a co-worker) and tell her the whole story! Hey, she wasn't feeling well today - and after all, laughter is the best medicine. hehe! Poor wittle maweed boy! He is the sweetest kid you will ever meet though. So sweet you want to pinch his cheeks.

Off I go to make some dinner, I am STARVING! Oh and watch 7th Heaven - 6 more episodes until the series finale. Man, I can't believe I have watched this since it began 10-11 years ago. I have always liked to morals and the sense of family. Dorky I know - but hey, I never said I wasn't a dork!

5 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

You are so mean! But he does sound funny, especially the way he drives :)

liam said...

thank you for calling me and telling me this

kelly said...

Anytime Willy!!!!!

Sean said...

Willy drives like an old lady! Really, it's funny. He starts his car and just sits in it for 5 minutes. Summer, winter... doesn't matter. And then he pulls out very slow and cautious like an old-timer. Haha!

kelly said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!! He does sit there for 5 minutes, no matter what. It's hysterical. hehe! But that is why we love him. :) right?