Saturday, March 4, 2006

DECISION MADE

I have decided...it is time for my friends to come and see where I live. I have lived in the DC area for two years now. Switched jobs a year ago and would love to see my friends. I still don't know many people...and again - I would LOVE to see my friends! To show how much I love ya guys - I will post pictures. Christine, start counting your lucky stars that I don't have such pictures of you. But don't worry - I will get them! Since you are married to one of my good friends - I will get them!

Just one thing - please don't bring Gretta. Christine, I am sorry, nothing mean to Gretta - but I would like you guys to come in one piece. :)

2 comments:

Sean said...

That's my beaver picture!

Xtine said...

LOL! Great pictures. There are a few pictures of me but normally I'm the one TAKING the picture... so I don't get involved. Most of my aweful pictures were taken by friends in college when I was wasted and I don't really talk to many of them anymore so I highly doubt anything will come about. Good luck!

I was actually telling Sean how we should come visit you soon. A friend of mine is moving back to DC (she lived there a while back) with her husband, my friend Francine lives there and you live there... well all in the area. So it'd be a nice roadtrip and plenty of people to catch up with. Plus more people for you to meet. :) Anyway - it'd be awesome. Now figuring out a time to come down!