Wednesday, March 22, 2006

George

Ah, it seems as if so much has happened the past couple days. They have escaped me, almost! I have had my fun at work, getting my giggles in here and there. (I don’t care when people say, laughter is needed at work.) Although, there has been a bit of sad news, George, one of my co-workers, is leaving us. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with him. We have had our days, but we have made it through our many differences and found a great way to work with each other. I will miss that! Although in is leaving, I have taken every opportunity to mock him.

George and I have always had a common point of laughter – bowling. Last summer I was on a bowling league and he never let me live it down. When he told me he was leaving, I told him that I was convinced he is now working for a new Bowling Association. For this he got a new bowling bag and ball! If only I could be so lucky!! While I was checking my email, I just so happened to come across one asking for my bank account number so someone could transfer me $15,000,000.00’s. As neat as that might be, I put two and two together and realized that must be for George as this gentleman sending the e-mail is looking to be a proud sponsor of George’s Bowling Association. Yes, this all sounds very cheesy – but we get many laughs over it. We even thought of starting our own Chinese bowling trade show! You would have to know our Chinese bowling stance to be invited though. Only the cool ones know that!

Other than George leaving, things have been pretty normal. Everyday I tell myself that I am going to go home and grout my floor. Haven’t done it yet, but it is up there on my “list of things to do,” just under make a garbage plate! I really want to make it, but I would be upset if it wasn’t nearly as good as Nick Tahou’s or Fairport Hots.

I keep having weird dreams. Two nights ago, in my dream, Aaron (an old co-worker from radio) came to my work to give me Pizza on a stick. We ended up hanging out for the rest of my dream…but I haven’t though about him in a long time. Last night this guy Cody was in my dream. Cody and I were taking ballet together and he lived in a hotel. It is just so strange to have old friends in your dreams. Aaron and I were two peas in a pod – we found humor in everything and had a blast coming up with stupid competitions to see who was better at what. Then we moved – he to California, and I to Virginia, so that was that. Cody was my ex-boyfriend’s best friend. We always hung out with Cody and his girlfriend. We used to do odd dances in clubs just to see who would join in. Now I don’t see him…you know that drill! So yea, those are some of my weird dreams, I wonder what tonight will hold.

Well I am off to work a bit more. Then to the store to get beer, food, and stamps! I know, exciting night!

3 comments:

Sean said...

You can't get beer with food stamps last I heard... :)

kelly said...

Damn! Now what the hell am I gunna do? Ya got any money I can have?

Kyle Wash said...

Dreams are pretty weird how people you know from so long ago will pop in. As far as odd dances, Sean and I may take you to the bank on that one!