Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lifetime

I am not a fan of the Lifetime channel. How many ways can they makes movies about men cheating or women getting beaten/killed. Seriously, they make men out to be horrible people, when that isn't true. Not all men cheat, not all men hit, and not all men kill their wives or girlfriends...what ever. Girls cheat, hit, and kill too ya know! Anyway, I am not a fan of that network. It is too one sided. Why can't they make enjoyable movies to watch. Like the friendships between girls or something. Enough of the depressing things. Spike tv doesn't show movies degrading women, they show great movies like Rocky, Karate Kid, and Extreme sports (that Japanese show) - lifetime needs to get a life!

Anywho, I was channel surfing the other day, and I happened to stop on Lifetime, shocking - i know. It was a cheerleading show - and yes, I love to watch anything about cheerleading or dance. It looks like a show that is on once a week about a squad that is trying to make thier third year in a row as national champions. The coach seems tough, the kind of guy that says jump and you say how high. We had tough coaches, but this guy is extreme! And there don't seem to be any "ditzy" girls on the squad either, I don't really go for that. Anyway, I hope to see it again, it is fun to watch the stunts and the dancing!!

Well I am off to prepare for tomorrow night. I am still not at work, and my goal is to feel amazing by tomorrow. I have been waiting for Blue Collar Comedy Tour since July, and I will be pissed if I am not feeling my best!!! (I am getting better, I am staying home this morning to rest up, I can't chance it!) Plus, if I went to work, I think I would fall asleep!! Whenever my temp gets high, I tend to fall right asleep!

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

I hope your are feeling better and that you are able to go to the show tonight! Let me know how it is!

Sean said...

Haha. I like your take on Lifetime. That's true though!