Monday, March 6, 2006

Pizza on a stick

My friend and I never really got the concept of that - but Okay!

So I commented on this guys blog. Somehow I came across it this weekend while I was doing my blog reading. I don't know what I hit - but hey - there was a pic of a sail boat, and I found myself reading. Seems like an interesting person. Sounds like he would fit in well with us - well for the goofy side of us. Oh, and I did a nice comment - not the jerk ones that people tend to post.

My weekend was good. Friday night - Mom and I had wine and chatted. After she left I relaxed, it was a tiring week. Saturday, worked on the bathroom and that night I met out the three guys I met at a basketball game. I went to a bar in Baltimore...bit of a drive - but it was well worth it. They are fun guys - and it was one of their birthday's. It is always interesting getting to know a new crowd. They are a blast - but they aren't college fun, they are late 20's fun. (If that is such a thing.) It wasn't about getting smashed - well except for the birthday boy - it was about having fun with your friends! Plus it was fun going to Baltimore - usually I head towards Virginia. Sunday - finished up most of the bathroom. I will have to post a pic - it is really nice. All that is left is baseboard and grout the tiles.

Pizza on a Stick - $1
Jell-O Shots - .75 or 2 for $1

Name that Greece Ghetto Bar! (Hint - Swamp)

No comments: