Thursday, March 9, 2006

I'm thinkin' FOOD!

So I am in the shower thinking this morning. (I take showers three times a year now!) I do the important thinking in the shower, another reason I shower three times a year – don’t want to hurt the brain. I think I might ask for a three day weekend. I could really use it. I am getting to the point where I need some time away from work, and the next time that will happen is Indy 500. There is no way I can wait that long. Oh, and my other thought in the shower this morning was how it was strange that Bart was not trying to jump in. He might be afraid of the outdoors – but the shower he loves!

Other than that, I just want it to be 5:30 so I can go home, throw on jeans and go to the concert. As much as I wish I had someone to go with – it should be a good time.

OH and why do people at work think it is their job to find me a guy? Don’t they have anything better to do with their time? They sent me a questionnaire to fill out and I sent it back say “Do I look like and idiot!” (The answer is NO Kyle, Willy, and Sean.)

Well I have stuff to get done before the boss comes back tomorrow – so I am off to eat! Yes, food comes before work. Like I said, I am not an idiot!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Hey, I have a 3 day weekend! Friday off for once!