Friday, March 10, 2006

Queen

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Needless to say, the concert was great. There was only the six of us in the suite - which was great!! The last song on the set was Bohemian Rhapsody and they ended the enchore with We are the Champions. I was grinning from ear to ear. Now I just need to stay awake for work.

I would have been fine this morning if I didn't have to calm a crying friend down until 1:30 and then receive a text at 3:30 this morning from Sean. I was very disappointed you didn't send me any pictures! As for Emmy - stop going after the guys that treat you so bad. That girl never dates nice guys, and then I am the one on the other end of the phone trying to tell her that a guy that continuously tells her she is a bitch is't the right guy for her. For some reason, that hasn't sunk in yet!

Okay, my boss isn't in until 1 - so I am off to eat and nap and then eat again. I am starving and would love a garbage plate right about now. (I could have used one last night too!)

2 comments:

Xtine said...

YUM! Garbage plates ..... they taste even better when you don't live here (I think because you appreciate them)

liam said...

i told you to hook her up with me a long time ago. you wouldnt be going through this now if you did!