Friday, September 24, 2004

Add on to Kyle's

So Kyle (http://phattyK.blogspot.com/) told you about my day with the smoker...So he told you that I mentioned that I went to Church every sunday. (In all honesty, I went every Sunday at Purdue, I went when I could in Rochester, I just haven't found one here yet) I would have to say, I thought that was pretty good as well! I also told my speech on how i just want to be treated like one of the guys. So that way he got the sign that I am not looking for anything (not with him) then i threw in the Church bit to top it off. That way he would feel the whole that he didn't want it to turn into anything! I have learned if you make the guy think it was his doing - they feel smarter. When it is really the girl's plannings the whole time.

So if you find yourself in a situation that someone likes you more then you like them...give me a call and I will give you a line to throw in converstaion that is a truth about you and a bit of a stretch that will turn the other person off but not too bad, you may want to just be friends.

Words of Wisdom:
No need to be cruel, just creative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there's this girl, who really likes me and is always emailing me and sending me cards... but in all honesty, I think she's nuts... and she eats way too much! What do I do? ~ Julie in Germany

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! I love your mom!