Sunday, September 12, 2004

Day Dreaming

Okay, So I took mom's advice and went out rollerblading today. I thought it would be a good way to clear my head after an eventful night at work last night. I drove to a street near Washington bike path (it goes from DC to Leesburg Va near where I work) and took off on blades from there. I was thinking about trying to go 5 or 6 miles since I haven't bladed that much lately. Well, my brain drifted off in to Kelly Land and I forget to pay attention to the mile markers. I started at mile marker 9...and all of the sudden I looked at the next mile marker and it was 14.5. Yea, that ment I had to turn around and go another 5 1/2 miles. It was a good work out, but 11 miles was a bit more than I was planning on, and my body was tired. So I came home, showered and ate enough food for the Russian Army - but don't worry I will still have dinner!

Words of Wisdom:
When you don't have expectations, life is full of pleasant surprises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder where Kelly Land is?? Is it far away, is it close by. I must be a wonderful place since you were "there" for many miles. Do you have a Roller Coaster at Kelly Land??