Sunday, September 26, 2004

The Boy Is Mine

Oh yea Julie you heard me! Adam just so happened to call me yesterday and proclaim him love for me. I was not shocked, as you knew how much he loved me! We are perfect together, what can I say. And Adam knew it all along! I really do hate breaking this to you, but I figured since you are in Germany and I am in Virginia, there is nothing you can really do about it! And I figured if I told you in a somewhat public setting, you can't try to beat me up. I know how much we would fight over him, but now those shoulder shrugging, strong arms are ALL MINE for comforting!
But I did get to thinking. If you really want to keep it the five of us, I can talk Adam into it, after all he does love me! It would be nice to have you, Mark (plumbing), Adam, Tom (Levelor rep) and I back together again! Ahhh, the old times! We can discuss if over a beer with Tom! :oD All I have to say, is those guys are different, and why they would always talk to us, I will never know. It isn't like we were sane people together - we were just crazy!

Okay, now for those of you who think I am nuts! This made me laugh, and I hope Julie as well. It's just old humorous chit chat between two friends that make working even more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Can I just say that I totally forgot about Mark from plumbing. HAHAHA! He was so creepy. The best part was, he really thought we liked hanging out with him. Which makes sense... I mean, we both have so much in common with a middle-aged married guy! And Tom. Ooooo baby. Break me off a piece of that! He was so sexy, right down to his queer voice. As for Adam, he is playig you. He called me the other day and said there is no other woman for him. But I have a plan. Let's tell him it's all or nothing. I mean, he can take us both, or neither. THere. It's settled. Now I will go dream of all these men. :)

liam said...

yup your crazy. you never told me about those boys you hung out with. hmmm. i feel a little cheated now