Saturday, September 25, 2004

meanies

Okay, I am not going to say any names, but Julie and Peter are mean. They sent me an email saying how they want to send me to fat kids camp - and how perfectly I would fit in since I am still in their same maturity level! Well poop on you, yea whacha gotta say to that! (and they say I am not mature!) I wanted them to adopt me so I could live in Germany with them. FORGET THAT. If they adopt me, I will just be shipped off like they are ashamed of me, just because I eat.

LOVE YOU GUYS! Miss you tons!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

This was supposed to be a secret but Mom Dad and I have considered shipping you off. Not only cuase you eat too much, but becasue I only need one Mom, and just cause I'm cusious how many stamps it would take. Hopefully not to much. Maybe if I put a 'return to sender' and a new addres on the box I can do it for free and grab beer with the postage money.