Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Women

First of all, let me just start off with saying all girls are wierd. Now don't get me wrong, guys aren't that great either - so don't think that you guys are the bomb just because I stated that girls are wierd. But I am sorry, they are. We try to act all pulled together and normal (YES WE ARE ALL NORMAL!), but sometimes we are just plain wierd. When something happens we find the need to tell someone, we can't keep anything to ourselves. Take for instance, a guy I know is coming for dinner on in a couple nights, and that was decided around 1 o'clock today. From that point on I was dying because I couldn't tell anyone. The people I would tell are a phone call away, but you can't stop what you are doing and start dialing. I had to wait until I got off work at 4:30 to call mom and ask her what was needed for meatballs since my reciepe was at home - and I happened to mention the fact that someone was coming for dinner and that was what he requested. Of course mom starts asking questions, you always want the scoop when you start to hear new information. Who doesn't! But girls - it is like we live for it, anything new we find excitement in, now good or bad excitement - it all depends on what the news is. The funny thing is, I am finding that guys do the EXACT same thing. Now don't even try to deny it - you know I am right. I get more gossip from the guys at work than the girls. Kinda makes ya wonder doesn't it!
The only thing I miss right now is being able to ask Willy (my old roomie) what to wear. He was always good at picking my outfits when I went out. So willy - if you read this (which you better) what should I wear? I am thinking my new pair of jeans - since they fit! (the others I had a difficult time buttoning!)

Words of Wisdom:
No one is normal, so aim to be different. No one wants to become friends with someone that is exactly like them, what is the fun in that. Be your own person, and love who you are!

3 comments:

liam said...

gee your swell kelly! So how many other people did you tell i helped pick out clothes for you? We could put a billboard up and say " Williams Gay!" How bout that? Thats sounds geat!

Kyle Wash said...

So....William picked out your roomates. Maybe I should ask him to pick out outfits for me.

Oh and girl are the most evil creatures I know of. You girls are really freaks with a pretty book cover. But thats just my little opinion :)

Sean said...

Umm, that's gay..... of William. It really is. :-)