Thursday, September 23, 2004

Food for thought

So last night I got home around 12:30 and I was a bit hungry. Yes, I know there are children starving in Ethiopia, and according to my dear friend Paul, they are waiting for me to finish eating so that they can get a bite, but when I am hungry I want food. That may sound cruel, but when Paul said it everyone seemed to laugh (except me at first). So I decided to just have something small. I made a box of mac and cheese then ate a couple pieces of cake. What happened to my making something small? I am starting to understand why I get made fun of so much for how much I eat. I can never keep food in my refrigerator. (If you want to make a donation, they are welcome...let me know and I will send you my address.)

Oh, and I don't know about anyone else, but when my brother made sweedish meatballs, I was never invited. I thought that was a bit rude. I call him to say hello, I travel 7 hours to see him for one day (okay, so I made the tripfor a house warming/engagement party for my cousin but Kyle was there) and do I get a stinking invite to dinner - NO! See if I visit you again! Oh wait, you might like that. Next time I will just show up unannouced and demand a good dinner!

Words of Wisdom:
Don't be afraid to take on a challenge. Big or small. It can only make you strongerin the end.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, by the time I have a big pregnant belly, you can have one to match... full of meatballs instead of babies of course! Yay! Julie