Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Just Another Day....

in paradise! (Hey what can I say, it's a good song!) Okay, so today may not have been exactly paradise - but it was pretty darn close! Last night was one of those nights you were completely exhuasted after your day at work, and yet you are staring at your clock watching the time go by...first it was 12, then 12:30....1...until 5:45 when the alarm goes off. (you know the drill) As I drive to work, I knew it was that time of the week to write the schedule, and the person that has been training me is...well lets just say a thorn in my side. But today, not so much! I was in the office ALONE today writing the schedule. I knew at that point that my managers were a little too happy today to make that happen. Trusting me to write a schedule for 170 cashiers ALL BY MYSELF. Scariness! I had the country music going, and I was having a grand ol' time. There was even a point where I was kicked out of the office so there could be a little confrontaional meeting between two people, and my new manager (Mike) and I went outside to push carts! Now if you haven't tried that - let me tell you - I love it! I don't know why, but I love going outside to push carts. It may be the company I had, just because Mike and I pick on eachother like no other, but it is just good, plain fun. Before I knew it, it was time for me to go home! Now how can you leave with out a smile on your face after a day like that!

Now all I have to do is find someone to sucker into making me a nice dinner! Anyone available?? I have ice cream for dessert!!! (It was neopalitan - but now it is just vanilla! I sort of ate all the chocoalate and strawberry!) Well give a call! I am around - ALL evening.

Words of wisdom: (hey my as well give it a shot - someone might listen)
No regrets!
Everything in life is a learning experience - just take every ounce you can. Who wants to live their life to look back at what they regret doing or not doing? Not me!

I wise man once told me: Never look back saying "I wish I would have, I wish I would have, I wish I would have..."
Thanks Coyote!

No comments: