Saturday, September 25, 2004

Good Night

In case you were all wondering, I had a good night. I didn't go to bed until 3:30, so it had to have been a good night right! Some of you already know that I had had an interesting couple days getting to know this guy, and I wasn't enjoying myself. Last night I had someone over for dinner, and he seemed to really like my cooking! I made a simple pasta reciepe, but it was really good! We ended up listening to music and talking until 3:30 this morning. Oh, and by the way, no matter what he says, I so kicked his butt in arm wrestling. He may deny that, but it is soo true - you should see my guns! Not only once, but I kicked his butt four times. Even left handed! Well that is my story for the day, make someone a good dinner and it could lead to a good night. And no Willy, I didn't wear my skirt! And no Willy, nothing happened...but he did seem to enjoy your instant messages. I had to tell him you were drunk IMing! I think it worked!

Words of Wisdom:
It's good to have an end to your journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

He let you win. I hope you know that. And if he didnt, then I should go beat the crap out of him. Charlie could beat you in arm wrestling and hes three months old.

liam said...

uh no, i was sober. and shame on you for not getting any ass. told you to wear the skirt!