Monday, September 27, 2004

Sunday Paper

There is a guy that I work with that is all about getting the Sunday paper so that he gets the coupons. When he goes shopping, he HAS to have his coupon book with him at all times. I always thought he was a little over bearing about it all.
Yesterday was Sunday, I bought the paper. So what did I do tonight, oh yea baby - I cut coupons! Now I am all excited because I have a coupon for $1.00 off cereal and other goodies I like to eat. That dollar can be used towards something else, like rent or car payments!

Oh, and on a side note, I got an interview for the Child mentoring program. I will let you all know if they are going to let a dork like me mentor a poor, helpless child. (Well he will be a poor, helpless child if I am mentoring him/her!)

Words of Wisdom:
Everyone has a purpose in life that is already planted in us. It is our job to figure out what it is. Find your purpose and life it to the fullest!

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Are you suuuuuuure you should be mentoring someone? Do theyask for references, put me on there I'll set them straight!

No really you would be great, let me know how it all goes.

Anonymous said...

You need to use that $1.00 towards fat kid camp. We are not paying your whole way girlfriend!

As for mentoring a kid, I am poor and in need of help. NO need for an interview either, you are hired! Julie